Talk

Advanced search

need holiday advice please !

(3 Posts)
frazzled74 Sat 27-Aug-11 23:00:35

where can i go with dh, ds18 plus friend, dd8, ds5 and a 6 week old baby next june? relaxing but enough to keep everyone entertained, not too far, no cars ?? would you go abroad with a 6 week old? maybe eurostar rather than flying?? had plans to go to italy with keycamp or similar but now not so sure!

popflos Wed 31-Aug-11 10:43:58

i would definately go abroad with a small one, in my experience its the easiest time to travel, head for somewhere with english speaking healthcare jsut to keep the realtives from giving you a hard time and suggesting you are being irresponsible and you will be fine. when you say no cars do you mean you dont want to hire a car when you get there? somewhere like barcelona alicante or valencia should be warm, enough city life and shops to amuse the big ones, beaches for safe play for the little ones, tonnes of accomodation choices.. and great food.

Nefret Fri 02-Sep-11 11:28:43

You can go anywhere with a young baby really, they are very easy at this age. I took my DD to Turkey when she was 8 weeks.

Flying isn't a problem, it will be quicker and easier if you want to go to go somewhere like Italy than by train anyway.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now