Talk

Advanced search

Suggestion for family holiday please :)

(5 Posts)
mylicklepickle Tue 23-Aug-11 21:35:20

Hi
I'm new on here and was wondering if anyone could recommend a good AI Family hotel for us in Sept/Oct? We've got 2 little girls (2 & 4) so entertainment is definately essential. I'm asking here as have done so much research (incl. trip advisor) but have yet to find something to suit our budget sad
Were thinking of Turkey / Portugal / Gran Canaria ...but would welcome any advice or suggestions?
thanks grin

babyocho Tue 23-Aug-11 21:36:22

What is your budget?

mylicklepickle Tue 23-Aug-11 21:42:37

really no more than £2k for All inclusive - ideally between 10-14 nights - we have found one for under this amount in Gran Canaria (so they are out there smile but really want an honest review from someone who's been on hols with a young family

babyocho Tue 23-Aug-11 21:50:49

I haven't been anywhere AI in Europe with DD. But have just booked a week in October with Club Med and it looks really lovely (great reviews on TA), and family orientated.

Not AI, full board. And as she is under 4 she is free, so paying £860 for me and her. This is for 7 nights.

Just did a quick check and for 14 nights would be a lot more. Sorry, thought it would be less than that.

epeems Thu 25-Aug-11 00:25:18

When we were in Fuerteventura, we used to walk thru and have a look here. Always looked lovely:
here

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now