Talk

Advanced search

What time would you get to futuroscope if you were going to stay for the evening show?

(4 Posts)
blabalalalablabla Sun 07-Aug-11 16:33:09

It's open from 9am - but the evening show doesn't start til 10.15 and I just don't know if we could last the day - although I guess we'd have an evening meal at about 7ish.

Has anyone been? And what time would you recommend getting there.
I think we'd really like to stay for the evening show as it gets really good reviews but not sure if dd will be able to last the day and night!

Any tips?

frenchfancy Thu 11-Aug-11 08:52:53

I've been, but I haven't been to the night show.

It is a great day out, loads to see and do. It is based mostly around cinemas, so you do get a reasonable amount of time sitting down, and you can always have a snooze in the quieter films.

I guess if I were staying for the evening I would be aiming to arrive about 11am.

aliciaflorrick Tue 16-Aug-11 18:20:28

We went last week, we got there at around 10.00 am and spent the day there till about 6.30. The Futuroscope people very kindly stamped our hands with invisible stamps when we left so that we could go back later and then we went back to the campsite, had some tea and drove back I think about 8.30, the DC's wanted to go back into Arthur 4D again (which by the way is fantastic), I think we saw one other show and then made our way down to the lake to watch the light show.

There's loads of stuff to do for the DCs, my DCs had a wonderful time on these spinning things outside and huge climbing frame things.

It's a very full day.

We found it remarkably easy to get leave at the end even with all the thousands of cars leaving at the same time.

A wonderful day out.

blabalalalablabla Sat 20-Aug-11 08:30:31

Thank you - sorry we left before you posted your replies. We got there about 11ish in the end. We had a great day out- it's such a lovely park.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now