Talk

Advanced search

Disneyland, Paris: entry tickets?

(9 Posts)
Numberfour Tue 12-Jul-11 06:55:28

We are off to Disney in about 10 days' time. We will be camping close by so will need entry tickets. Aside from the package deals are there any discounted tickets available? Or is this wishful thinking......

LIZS Tue 12-Jul-11 08:00:17

No discounts , best buys are from Disney website or in store (if they still do so)

Numberfour Tue 12-Jul-11 08:03:09

Thanks, LIZS. Thought I may be clutching at straws.

PassTheTwiglets Tue 12-Jul-11 18:54:19

There are never any offers for Disneyland Paris other than the official ones. If you are thinking of going more than once or if there are a lot of you, and if you are eating onsite, then you can usually save money by becomgin a Disneyland Paris shareholder. It depends on the price of the shares though.

Numberfour Tue 12-Jul-11 19:55:23

Thanks for the info, PasstheTwiglets. There are only 3 of us (DH, DS and Me) and we will not be going again in the near future. Bit of a one of extravagance for us.

Sawyer64 Tue 12-Jul-11 20:57:07

Probably sorted out your transport there,but PO Ferries are doing Free Entry ticket for adults to disneyland paris at the moment.

PassTheTwiglets Tue 12-Jul-11 21:02:41

Or you can get them with tesco vouchers i think...

Numberfour Wed 13-Jul-11 05:40:55

I don't shop at tesco much (too far away) and yes, we have already booked the ferry. Thanks so much anyway.

ziggy99 Fri 29-Jul-11 14:23:30

There is a way to get discounted tickets on this website http://www.fnactickets.com/place-spectacle/manifestation/Parc-d-attraction-DISNEY---FRANCILIEN---1J---1-PARC-MI174.htm#blocSeances they are 30 Euros a day but if purchasing from abroad you will need to visit an FNAC shop to pick these up.

I heard about this on Tripadvisor and this is what we will be doing when we visit in September. I have never been to an FNAC shop but they are apparently a little like HMV and when you book the tickets you can pick up from any branch as long as you take your credit card and ID.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now