Talk

Advanced search

La Carabasse in April anyone been?

(4 Posts)
Maybee Fri 08-Jul-11 18:51:20

Hi I've just come back from a great holiday at la pignade siblu site and had a fab time. However since they offer great discounts if you book another holiday at the end of your hol or v soon afterwards I'm really tempted to book la carabasse at easter as it looks fab and is v good value. I have 3 sons who will be 9, 4 and 2 and probably won't hire a car. Anyone been there in the spring? i dont like v intense heat but would appreciate some sunshine.

Portofino Sun 10-Jul-11 20:12:16

We're there now. It is fab! We are going to book this week to come back next year. May is the earliest I have been in this area and the weather was good but the sea was cold. You don't need a car - there is plenty within walking distance - restaurants, beach, cash points, supermarkets etc. I think not everything will be open at Easter though.

Maybee Sun 10-Jul-11 22:49:33

Thanks Portofino it looks lovely

Portofino Mon 11-Jul-11 00:33:33

We've been to Lac des Reves too and loved it, but I much prefer it here. For families it is perfect - everything on your doorstep. Great pools, eating out is reasonably cheap, nice beach. We've been over the road to the EuroPark funfair tonight. Dd was stupidly excited. Worth checking on Tripadvisor to see what is actually going on early in the season....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now