Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

March holiday

(3 Posts)
Bearcat Mon 04-Jul-11 21:52:11

DH and I (in our early 50's) are trying to think of somewhere hot to go in March.
Have been looking at long haul, but its doing my head in and am now maybe thinking a bit closer.
Has anyone been to Madeira, and if so have you got any recommendatons for resorts or hotels?
Also thought of a cruise down the Nile.
Had been looking at the Maldives, but not wanting to spend more han £3000 for 2 and that would have to be all inclusive, but getting mixed reviews on Trip Advisor.
Only want togo for a week and would be grateful if anyone has any ideas, even for different places than mentioned here.
Thanks

greycircles Mon 04-Jul-11 21:54:47

Cape Verde islands? Properly hot at that time of year I think.

www.thomson.co.uk/destinations/africa/cape-verde/cape-verde-islands/holidays-cape-verde-islands.html?ib_id=Thomson&ic_id=Holidays%20-%20Cape%20Verde%20Islands&ig_id=Cape%20Verde%20Islands%20-%20Generic&ik_id=cape%20verde&im_id=ppc&is_id=Google&it_id=Kenshoo&iu_id=e&gclid=CIDH7PzI6KkCFcsb4QodwSIlWg

Nefret Tue 05-Jul-11 10:51:16

Cruise down the Nile would be my choice, March would be a perfect time to go weatherwise as it wont be as hot as summertime but you still get lots of daylight.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now