Talk

Advanced search

Fuerteventura, Tenerife or Lanzarote

(3 Posts)
jimmiejobs Fri 24-Jun-11 07:39:02

Help!!! I've narrowed our holiday choice down to the Costa Adeje Gran in the Costa Adeje (Tenerife), the H10 Rubicon Palace (Playa Blanca, Lanzarote) or the Suite Hotel Atlantis in Corralejo (fuerteventura). ds hasn't been abroad for about 3 years and that was in a villa because he was still napping then. We've decided on a hotel this year in the school holidays (i must be mad as he's only in reception but that's another discussion). Has anyone been to any of these or to the resorts? dh is worried about having to share a room with ds which seems a bit unreasoanble, I know as I think he'll sleep much later as we'll be up much later. Any help would be greatly appreciated so thank you.

Lisa2 Sun 26-Jun-11 00:56:18

Hi there.
I actually live and work in Tenerife and have my own, small childcare buisness.
I have not myself worked in the costa adeje gran hotel but i do have friends who return to this hotel year after year.
I have seen the pool areas and they are really lovely. The rooms are a great size too.

The surrounding area is fab with loads of things to do for families with children at every age.
There is soft play on the beach and mini golf, trampolines, inflatables in the sea etc. It is a fab area.

if you need anymore info or have anymore questions dont hesitate to let me know.

Lisa.

ScarletOHaHa Mon 11-Jul-11 21:38:02

Went to Playa Blanca last Sept. I think H10 may be a bit out of the way (rusty memory). I liked Playa Blanca and would go again. The main resort beach is clean by small. Despite being AI, we ate on the front every other day and found the restaurants welcoming to our 3 YO. There is a sandy play area behind teh main strip. We went to cowboy night and on a submarine trip - both really good.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now