Talk

Advanced search

quick answer needed pls- is La Pinta Beach Club in Tenerife any good?

(6 Posts)
monkeybumsmum Wed 11-May-11 16:12:44

Am waiting for a timeshare guy to call back and I need to tell him yes we'll take, or no we wont, and I don't know!!!

I would love to hear (rather quickly grin) if anyone has been here, or knows anything about it?

Thank you!

Shyandon Tue 17-May-11 12:25:42

Hi there,
I work at La Pinta Beach Club here in Tenerife and can confirm this is a beautiful 4 star resort on the beachfront at Torviscas.
You didn't mention what the 'Timeshare Guy' was offering or where he was calling from?. Please be aware that the only legitimate company authorized to sell promotional weeks accommodation here at La Pinta is Las Vistas Marketing S.L. who's offices are based inside La Pinta Beach Club itself. Beware of scam artists, and only deal with an operator who works for the resort. For more info, please visit the resort's official website at www.lapintabeachclub.com
If you are interested in a promotional week at La Pinta, feel free to call the number on the website and ask for Melanie, and I will call you right back to answer any questions you may have.
Hope to see you here soon!

Lisa2 Tue 17-May-11 23:01:22

I also live in Tenerife and although i have not been to this hotel it does look stunning from the outside and you are in a great location, right on my favourite beach with loads to do al around.

The above post could have saved your bacon.

Have a great time if you do go smile

monkeybumsmum Wed 18-May-11 09:51:23

Hi Shyandon, I did end up booking it - we've got a timeshare through RCI, so it's with them. I ummed and ahhed for ages because my dad's coming too, and he likes quieter resorts, and I wasn't sure it would suit him. I'm pleased we've booked though - dad had a look on the website and liked it, so we went for it!
Thanks so much for your reply, I was very happy to read what you wrote smile We look forward to seeing you next Feb!

Hi Lisa smile How are you doing? Hope the business is going well! Maybe see you again next year smile x

Lisa2 Wed 18-May-11 12:24:37

Hiya hun.
I am very good thank you and buisness is going really well, i am loving it.

Maybe see you soon.
xx

yourpromoholiday Thu 26-Jan-17 13:11:20

If you have had a good promotional holiday feel free to apply for more, www.yourpromoholiday.com offer promotional holidays in Tenerife, Spain, Malta, Madeira and Thailand. Starting at just £99 per couple

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now