Talk

Advanced search

Looking for a large villa in the Algarve or similar. Any recommendations?

(5 Posts)
coveredinweetabix Sat 08-Jan-11 19:21:08

We're looking for a villa for a week in June or July which will sleep 8 adults, 2 toddlers and a baby which, I think, means we want one double with room for an extra bed, 2 doubles with room for a cot and a further double. We want it to have a pool, be near a beach (either walking distance or drive) and a town/village. We'd also like it to be baby & toddler friendly (eg a pool with a cover or fencing, highchairs and travel cots provided, toys maybe) Location is flexible - we're looking at the Algarve but anywhere warm, sunny and not more than 3 hours flight is fine.

Any recommendations?

Thanks

laura1970 Fri 14-Jan-11 09:26:05

Im looking too! We want to go to the costa blanca but it is proving difficult to find a villa with fencing around the pool. I dont want to have to watch my children like a hawk all holiday in case one wanders into the pool!

JelliBelli Sat 15-Jan-11 14:05:41

Just love holiday window shopping and 'spending' other peoples money for them - or do I have too much time on my hands....
this one is pretty ££££ but if you could tolerate twin beds 'shoved' together it has the all important child factor.

Nothing to do with me by the way. You could also check out Holiday Lettings

seb1 Sat 15-Jan-11 14:07:43

Try here

BrigitBigKnickers Sat 15-Jan-11 14:16:28

Try Villa Plus. Have always found them really good.

If you are looking for a lovely family resort with super beach and good range of restaurants but not too big, you may like Praia da Luz- only 50 mins from Faro Airport. We go there all the time and it's just lovely.

Lagos is also lovely but quite a bit bigger.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now