Talk

Advanced search

Rooms for 5 at Disneyland Paris?

(4 Posts)
triplets Sun 02-Jan-11 23:25:28

Hi, dep on cost I have seen a Thomas Cook hotel does big rooms, any more? Never been to this one, done the others. Looking for cheapest way to do it, we get free ferry crossing, so driving an option. Anyone driven from Calis please?

TheBibiJesus Sun 02-Jan-11 23:27:38

I think Newport Bay does family rooms but they are ££££. We went when dts were still in cots and dd1 had bottom bunk, me and dh had double bed and they had travel cots although hotel weren't happy about 5 of us in 1 room, only allowed it because dts were babies.
That was in Cheyenne btw.

Sawyer64 Mon 10-Jan-11 02:56:52

We are staying at Davy Crockett Ranch which will cater for 5 of us in one Chalet.It is S/c but with Restaurants attached,so you have the choice really.Much cheaper,can't quote you a price as we have booked through the Sun Vouchers,and its only for 1 night.

dreamingofsun Mon 10-Jan-11 15:32:49

davey crocket ranch is nice - accommodation is like mobile homes with wood attached to outside. a few years since we went, but i remember a nice pool, disney characters, raindeer and a bar. only downside is that you have to drive to the park - but its not that far (they might have a transfer bus - but i don't remember seeing one - we had car anyway)

at the time this seemed to be the only cost effective accommodation for 5 people - but things may have changed

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now