Talk

Advanced search

Hello, need some info/advice if anyone has a minute, about a family holiday with my 4 children, im looking at majorca or similar, but have ZERO exp in this dept....

(3 Posts)
CharlotteACavatica Wed 17-Nov-10 16:21:36

I havent attemtpted this type of holiday before, who's good to book with? What would be a fair price to pay per person?? Any other advice/tips would be great! smile TIA x

icancancan Wed 24-Nov-10 21:14:13

I think it may be best to look at a 'package' holiday with one of the big operators - they literally do everything for you - you just tell them what you want for eg; two interconnecting rooms, family friendly resort, near beach etc. menorca has some lovely beaches suitable for small children. Packages are more expensive than do it yourself though (ie booking flights, transfers/car hire, accommodation seperately).

arfasleep Tue 30-Nov-10 11:25:24

Hi, would agree that 'package' would be easiest way to arrage, as ican has said above but, if you are feeling brave, you would get it hugely cheaper, esp with 4 children, by going independant.

What we do is get flights with easyjet (or can book whole lot with them), or maybe jet2 (v competitive, for packages too) then look at something like alpharooms or sunshine.co.uk for accomodation, you could get a 3 bed apartment for v reasonable prices.

If you're not sure what resort would suit you then look at something like majorca tourist board online, I find that helpful because the blurb from the tour operators can be a bit misleading at times.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: