Talk

Advanced search

Disneyland Paris with a 4yo and 2yo?

(5 Posts)
MegBusset Tue 09-Nov-10 19:36:40

Planning next summer's holiday to keep my mind off the rain... we are thinking about taking the DC to Disneyland Paris (poss staying with Canvas at nearby site followed by a week near a beach), as it's the last chance before DS1 starts school. We would prob go in late May (after Whitsun).

Just wondered if anyone had gone with DC this age and had any experience/advice? Is there lots to do for toddlers? Is it best to stay on the resort or camp nearby?

TIA

twirlymum Tue 09-Nov-10 19:46:26

Yes, lots to do for the ages of your DC. The parades are lovely, and they will love the 'meet and greets'. There are lots of rides they can go on. Will there be another adult with you? Most rides seat two people.

I have only ever stayed at a Disney hotel. Walking distance, or free buses to the parks are provided. I would def take a buggy, or hire a stroller there, as the parks are big, and there is a lot of walking involved.

oooh, I want to go back now! grin

Make sure you book a character meal, it's a lot better than queueing to see characters, and it's quite reasonably priced.

MegBusset Tue 09-Nov-10 20:36:39

Thanks, I'm not sure about staying in a hotel room with the DC, they're no good at staying up late and I wouldn't fancy going to bed at 7 every night!

Do you think a couple of days there would be enough?

twirlymum Tue 09-Nov-10 22:04:40

Yes, two or three days is ideal.

jolufc Sat 13-Nov-10 08:52:29

We went with a 4yr and 2yr. Great as they can both take turns in the buggy when tired - long days! If you are staying off site have you considered an annual passport? They work out much cheaper if you go twice in a year.

http://www.dlrpmagic.com/planning/booking/annual-p assports/

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: