Talk

Advanced search

Siblu parks - bedding - La Reserve

(4 Posts)
Soups Sat 14-Aug-10 19:20:42

Has anyone been to a Siblu park and not ordered the linen pack? I was wondering what they actually provided you.

We're off to La Reserve and I'm in the process of getting everything ready. I found a faq that said duvets OR blankets and pillows are provided. On Siblu owned parks you can order a linen pack also. I did a trial booking and on the linen pack blurb it says duvet, duvet covers + pillow. Which implies you don't get a duvet otherwise.

It'd be nice to know if it's going to be blankets or a duvet, it changes what I'll pack bedding wise! I don't want to find we have one thin blanket each.

epithet Sat 14-Aug-10 19:22:25

We went to La Reserve in June and took our own bedding. They provided duvets and pillows. I think there might have been a blanket or two as well, but we were fine with just duvets.

Soups Sat 14-Aug-10 19:28:20

Excellent That makes my packing much simpler.

Suzy100 Tue 30-Aug-11 22:49:22

Hi Soups
I am looking at this camp for next years holiday ( Aug 2012 !) so please could you let me know what you thought of it. My children are aged 11, 7 and 4.
Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now