Only fans/ chaturbate

(8 Posts)
SelinaC Sat 17-Apr-21 07:26:14

Has anyone on here got experience with Of or chaturbate, I'm considering it, but it's complicated because I'm probably going to do it with my ex as a couple. We are doing it for the same reason most do, purely for the money.

Is there anyone who does either OF/chaturbate?

God I can't believe I'm asking this 😰🙈

OP’s posts: |
lightofthetrees Sat 17-Apr-21 21:14:58

No idea what this is.... but reluctant to google.

Parkerwhereareyou Sat 17-Apr-21 22:16:52

Chaturbate sounds perfect! Off to check it out ... thanks @SelinaC : )

Parkerwhereareyou Sun 18-Apr-21 06:15:21

Ah strike that - no thanks!!!

Estherpologist Sun 18-Apr-21 06:16:11

No experience (and don't want it) but from what I've read, it sounds like it's probably only possible to make pocket money unless it's your full time job.
And why on earth would you do it with your ex? Whose idea was it and who's going to be holding the camera?

blowinahoolie Sun 18-Apr-21 20:33:46

lightofthetrees

No idea what this is.... but reluctant to google.

Haha, was just thinking same thing 🤣

PinotPony Sun 18-Apr-21 21:19:57

Not that I have any experience, but my understanding is that you have to "entice" people to visit your OF page. That means posting regularly and using content that will get attention. Invariably this means more and more extreme content. I think it can be a slippery slope. Tread carefully.

Advertisement

NeedCoffeeToSurvive Sun 02-May-21 08:57:13

OF can be difficult to begin with, their identity verification process is ridiculous and you need to heavily plug your content on other social media platforms when you first start out, twitter is a good one to use for this as you can post just about anything, Instagram are a lot more strict, hashtags can do wonderful things so figure out which ones to use.

Also your actual content, focus on quality, not quantity. You could post 1000 times a day but if it's terrible people just won't be interested and will find it annoying, especially if they've paid, so focus on high quality content or even custom requests.

A few people start out without prices, just to built up an initial following, then set a lower price once people have seen what you're offering and know that it's content worth staying around and paying for.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in