Just had sex and I said...

(85 Posts)
gollygeee Fri 05-Feb-21 01:12:43

Just had sex with dp and as he pulled out to finish the deed I said 'golly gee' at the unbelievable amount of cum!

Then realising how ridiculous that must have sounded I burst into a fit of uncontrollable laughter which ended with him giving up and leaving me in the living room snorting my head off while he went up to bed.

Aibu to think I'm not the only one who says the most ridiculous things before, during and after doing the deed?

OP’s posts: |
Providora Fri 05-Feb-21 01:21:15

It's lunchtime here in Melbourne and you've put me right off the cream cheese I was smearing on a cracker when I opened the thread.

Do you overshare this much IRL?

Furrybutts Fri 05-Feb-21 01:21:39

I remember one Sunday afternoon with my ex dp.
We were midway through sex and I caught a whiff of the roast he was cooking for us. Without thinking I just blurted out " how long do you think dinner will be?"
Really dented his ego. shock

ChaosTrulyReigns Fri 05-Feb-21 01:22:45

Sex in the Living Room? shock

How uncouth wink

NoFeedyDaMuppet Fri 05-Feb-21 01:25:03

I’ve Nc’d specially.

gollygeee Fri 05-Feb-21 01:25:17

Furrybutts

I remember one Sunday afternoon with my ex dp.
We were midway through sex and I caught a whiff of the roast he was cooking for us. Without thinking I just blurted out " how long do you think dinner will be?"
Really dented his ego. shock

Food is very important! ;)

NothingIcando Fri 05-Feb-21 01:26:56

I’ve Nc’d specially
OP?

Advertisement

NoFeedyDaMuppet Fri 05-Feb-21 01:28:28

Nope. Me. wink

gollygeee Fri 05-Feb-21 01:29:45

Not me smile I did name change for this though... just in case someone irl ever hears me inadvertently spit out the term golly gee and puts two and two together

SirenSays Fri 05-Feb-21 01:30:44

Sounds like something Ned Flanders would say

Glitterblue Fri 05-Feb-21 01:30:50

I once said "look at him go!" and we both couldn't stop laughing 😆

Notimeforaname Fri 05-Feb-21 01:31:20

In Ireland 'Gee' is a horrible word..pronounced with a hard G ...that means vagina..grin

Notimeforaname Fri 05-Feb-21 01:31:50

I dont know why I laughed. It's a horrible word here. I never say it.

ParkheadParadise Fri 05-Feb-21 01:32:12

🤔

Maskedcrusader Fri 05-Feb-21 01:32:17

No, but your probably one of the few who would start a thread about it. Are you Chloe whatsherface (Richard & Judy's daughter)?. I only ask because she seems to think folk would be interested in the details of her sex life too.

ABitOfAShitShow Fri 05-Feb-21 01:33:28

I’m in a massive strop with my insomnia and a migraine and golly gee this made me laugh. Thanks, OP. 😂

ChristOnAPeloton Fri 05-Feb-21 01:34:04

Gosh! Aren’t you a right one?

Dopo Fri 05-Feb-21 01:34:08

gollygeee

Just had sex with dp and as he pulled out to finish the deed I said 'golly gee' at the unbelievable amount of cum!

Then realising how ridiculous that must have sounded I burst into a fit of uncontrollable laughter which ended with him giving up and leaving me in the living room snorting my head off while he went up to bed.

Aibu to think I'm not the only one who says the most ridiculous things before, during and after doing the deed?

What was he finishing up of you 'golly gee'd' at all the semen?

Notimeforaname Fri 05-Feb-21 01:35:25

What was he finishing up of you 'golly gee'd' at all the semen?
....the sex?confused

NoFeedyDaMuppet Fri 05-Feb-21 01:35:37

When lockdown stops my 80 odd year old neighbour is going to get funny looks down the co-op if your logic is anything to go by.

Notimeforaname Fri 05-Feb-21 01:38:19

When lockdown stops my 80 odd year old neighbour is going to get funny looks down the co-op if your logic is anything to go by
What? Has my brain just broken down tonight? I cant make sense of anything 🤣

gollygeee Fri 05-Feb-21 01:40:24

Notimeforaname

*When lockdown stops my 80 odd year old neighbour is going to get funny looks down the co-op if your logic is anything to go by*
What? Has my brain just broken down tonight? I cant make sense of anything 🤣

Because only 80 year olds use golly gee I think ;)

I remember reading a lot of Virginia Andrew's books when I was younger and there was one particular one where the main girl was saying ' golly gee' throughout... think it was flowers in the attic

gollygeee Fri 05-Feb-21 01:41:06

NoFeedyDaMuppet

When lockdown stops my 80 odd year old neighbour is going to get funny looks down the co-op if your logic is anything to go by.

Hahaha... I feel for her

gollygeee Fri 05-Feb-21 01:42:14

ABitOfAShitShow

I’m in a massive strop with my insomnia and a migraine and golly gee this made me laugh. Thanks, OP. 😂

Glad someone else found it amusing... hope your migraine goes!

gollygeee Fri 05-Feb-21 01:42:36

Notimeforaname

In Ireland 'Gee' is a horrible word..pronounced with a hard G ...that means vagina..grin

I didn't know that 😅

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in