Fab Threesome??

(14 Posts)
Stealthynamechange Wed 23-Sep-20 20:31:10

hi all
So after the breakdown of my relationship ive signed up to fab. I dont want to date but have needs.
Im thinking of meeting a couple for a threesome. Never done anything like this before. What do i need to know??

OP’s posts: |
Pinnermum80 Wed 23-Sep-20 21:03:41

Are you male or female? Usually makes contact a couple on fab and there is a lot more males than couples or woman! It's not something to walk into lightly. Obviously making contact and chatting and then a social us a must to see if all parties are at ease and an attraction.

Stealthynamechange Wed 23-Sep-20 21:18:14

Im female, bit worried about safety of meeting tbh i always think axe murders!!

Pinnermum80 Wed 23-Sep-20 22:11:21

Stealthynamechange

Im female, bit worried about safety of meeting tbh i always think axe murders!!

Yes it is quite scary that is why you should always chat first via message kik or what's app though I wouldn't give my number to anyone on fab at first. Then facetime then a social at a time and place where you feel safe. We meet men from fab and haven't had any scary moments although DH is with me. Always follow your gut instinct.

B1rdflyinghigh Wed 23-Sep-20 23:20:16

Always do a social meet first. Preferably where you feel comfortable.

Stealthynamechange Thu 24-Sep-20 08:29:57

Thanks all

AverageGuy Thu 24-Sep-20 08:31:19

OP,
I agree with all the previous posters. Kik is a great way to stay anonymous, and send face pictures, but you can't video call any more, so that requires WhatsApp, which can be a bit of a leap...

Definitely arrange a "social only" meet first, although maybe in a hotel, so that if the mood and chemistry is right...

Also try Killing Kittens (Ha! beat you to it @pinotpony! grin), as that is female led, and you wont get loads of random guys trying it on, or sending you photos of their bits..

I'm (perhaps obviously) a man, but if I'm on both sites, so if you would like a male, pm me.

Advertisement

AverageGuy Thu 24-Sep-20 08:31:33

Sorry, meant male perspective... blush

xpc316e Thu 24-Sep-20 08:46:23

It is right, of course, to consider personal safety. However, I think the axe murderers will just pounce randomly out of the shadows when you are walking home; they are unlikely to use web sites, etc.

What I would be very careful of is people being what they claim to be. Plenty of people will be 100% genuine, but there will be a proportion of fakes and fantasists out there. Their intention may not be to chop off your head, but you still would not want to get involved with them.

As a lone woman willing to get involved with a couple, you are an incredibly rare and valuable thing - so make sure you are treated accordingly.

Good luck.

PinotPony Thu 24-Sep-20 14:08:21

@AverageGuy Dammit! 😂

HylyHol3345 Fri 25-Sep-20 07:32:12

I had a threesome when I was younger with my ex and his mate, although it was great at the time, it ruined our relationship.
From what I gather though, there’s a lot of couples on FAB where threesomes are part of their open relationship.
If I was single, I would do it again 😉

MisterT373 Mon 28-Sep-20 22:39:32

Make sure you speak to the woman and not just the man even if he does claim to do all the organising.

petingo Tue 29-Sep-20 08:39:35

I have had several good meetings through fab with couples and singles.

Rocaille Tue 29-Sep-20 12:32:59

It is right, of course, to consider personal safety. However, I think the axe murderers will just pounce randomly out of the shadows when you are walking home; they are unlikely to use web sites, etc.

That's not true, actually. You are much more likely to be attacked by a man who has first engaged you socially. Lunatics jumping out of the bushes are vanishing rare.

Hook up sites and OLD apps are known to be a hunting ground for men with dark triad traits.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in