Sex furniture and bean bags

(6 Posts)
seekingwaxwings Sat 11-Jul-20 18:36:39

DH and I are not as agile anymore and I have a disability so holding a position can be difficult, especially me on top. I've been looking at sex furniture but the chez longue type ones are expensive and take up a lot of space. I'm thinking about some kind of bean bag chair that would support Dh's back and my knees, but they don't really have anywhere for me to hold on to like a headboard. Really I'd like a kind of two seater sofa but I don't have room in the bedroom.

Has anyone used a bean bag chair for sex and can recommend a style? Ideally I'd like it to double up as somewhere where I can sit and read too.

OP’s posts: |
xpc316e Sat 11-Jul-20 19:12:51

It will not be much use if you want to sit and read in it, but have you considered a sex swing? They don't take up any room as they can be removed from the ceiling hook and stored under the bed when not in use.

noego Sun 12-Jul-20 08:44:03

Table-ender

weareyoung Sun 12-Jul-20 14:20:20

Love Honey have a good 'furniture' section on their website and the reviews are really helpful too.

SuperJan Sun 12-Jul-20 14:32:49

Lots of "sex furniture" is overpriced. Anywhere that does furniture foam will be able to cut triangles etc that can have simple covers around.

1forAll74 Mon 13-Jul-20 04:03:38

Maybe go to DFS with your Husband, and try a few positions out on some of their sofas, they seem to have styles to suit everyone's needs there.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in