Advice - photographs

(8 Posts)
1forAll74 Wed 25-Dec-19 03:00:43

It's ok for a while. but then the novelty with wear off, and you will have to think of other things to do maybe.. Your bedroom photo's might get a bit boring, so you may have to go in the kitchen or even your shed or back garden,to keep things exciting, !!

Justaordinarybloke Mon 23-Dec-19 19:18:46

Often the sender gets turned on sending them to chosen person knowing it will turn them on. All in the name of fun

Arnoldthecat Mon 23-Dec-19 18:52:07

Everyone is different of course but.."maybe once a month",,doesnt sound very much. Have you thought about why he has let it dwindle?

Justaordinarybloke Mon 23-Dec-19 09:39:48

Go for it, you love each other, all about putting a spark back

RosieBenenden Tue 05-Nov-19 10:14:18

Have done it! was fun. had wine and we chilled and then gave it a go on Saturday. Enjoyed.

OP’s posts: |
Tyersal Sat 02-Nov-19 12:01:55

Use a non Internet camera rather than a phone that can potentially be hacked into, otherwise have a glass of wine and enjoy

dementedpixie Fri 01-Nov-19 12:34:14

I wouldn't like it

Advertisement

RosieBenenden Fri 01-Nov-19 12:30:03

I am 44 and DH is 57 and have been married for 23 years. 2DDs both at boarding school and life financially and socially is amazing; no complaints. We are at the point sexually where we DTD maybe once a month and I really want regular sex with DH as opposed to what we have. We hav e discussed ways to rekindle and he has asked me to agree to letting him take aset of photographs in underwear/topless/naked just for our own private use to see if it can form part of getting back into a regular sex life as a couple. Has anyone tried this and did it work? How does it feel for the woman? I am genuinely apprehensive but keen to make an informed choice.

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in