Advice - photographs

(8 Posts)
RosieBenenden Fri 01-Nov-19 12:30:03

I am 44 and DH is 57 and have been married for 23 years. 2DDs both at boarding school and life financially and socially is amazing; no complaints. We are at the point sexually where we DTD maybe once a month and I really want regular sex with DH as opposed to what we have. We hav e discussed ways to rekindle and he has asked me to agree to letting him take aset of photographs in underwear/topless/naked just for our own private use to see if it can form part of getting back into a regular sex life as a couple. Has anyone tried this and did it work? How does it feel for the woman? I am genuinely apprehensive but keen to make an informed choice.

OP’s posts: |
dementedpixie Fri 01-Nov-19 12:34:14

I wouldn't like it

Tyersal Sat 02-Nov-19 12:01:55

Use a non Internet camera rather than a phone that can potentially be hacked into, otherwise have a glass of wine and enjoy

RosieBenenden Tue 05-Nov-19 10:14:18

Have done it! was fun. had wine and we chilled and then gave it a go on Saturday. Enjoyed.

OP’s posts: |
Justaordinarybloke Mon 23-Dec-19 09:39:48

Go for it, you love each other, all about putting a spark back

Arnoldthecat Mon 23-Dec-19 18:52:07

Everyone is different of course but.."maybe once a month",,doesnt sound very much. Have you thought about why he has let it dwindle?

Justaordinarybloke Mon 23-Dec-19 19:18:46

Often the sender gets turned on sending them to chosen person knowing it will turn them on. All in the name of fun

Advertisement

1forAll74 Wed 25-Dec-19 03:00:43

It's ok for a while. but then the novelty with wear off, and you will have to think of other things to do maybe.. Your bedroom photo's might get a bit boring, so you may have to go in the kitchen or even your shed or back garden,to keep things exciting, !!

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in