Scar tissue

(2 Posts)
PatPhoenix Fri 25-Jan-19 00:43:55

So, having a new partner with a different penis [see threads passim], I suddenly find that during sex I'm occasionally experiencing a sharp pain in my perineum where I had a second degree tear repaired. 15 years ago. I'm guessing this is scar tissue?

Is there anything I can do about it? Massage?

OP’s posts: |
villageshop Sun 27-Jan-19 00:18:57

Yes, probably scar tissue and massage and regular stretching should help. If it doesn't there's a small operation called a Fenton's procedure which removes the excess scar tissue and cure the problem.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in