Sex help

(8 Posts)
Labradoodliedoodoo Thu 28-Dec-17 23:40:27

Sorry about the title

I have this thing where during sex I get heady and have what I’d consider to be a mini orgasam. I then feel prematurely finished. However it’s nothing like the leg shaking while body orgasim I had a few times years ago. Not sure what I’m doing wrong.

OP’s posts: |
MMmomDD Fri 29-Dec-17 09:02:48

OP - ask to move it to the Sex section - you’ll get more advice there.

My two cents - is it’s possible to have different types of orgasms. A lot depends on your excitement about the partner, your ability to relax, on how well you know yourself, on his technic, etc.

If I were you - i’d get some toys and experiment on my own - try to see that sort of stimulation works and whether orgasms change.

So - to answer you question - you aren’t doing anything wrong.

WellWhatToSayAboutThis Fri 29-Dec-17 11:10:09

I have this too.

I have 'proper' orgasms exterally but internally have these smaller ones. I avoid CAT positions because that just makes it worse.

The problem is that once they've happened, I'm 'done' and that's that.

I find that it happens most often when they are the 'perfect' size and just seem to hit the right spot.

But it really bothers me but any attempt to delay it just means I lose it all together and nothing happens at all.

Labradoodliedoodoo Fri 29-Dec-17 18:36:17

Thankyou. That’s how i feel and like the idea of working out what stimulates me and what toys. What’s a CAT position by the way?

WellWhatToSayAboutThis Sat 30-Dec-17 08:04:19

CAT - clitoral alignment technique I think.

Basically, a missionary position where you ensure that there is external and internal stimulation. It's for women who struggle/are unable to orgasm from PIV alone.

I don't have that issue, clearly, so avoid it at all costs!

Labradoodliedoodoo Sat 30-Dec-17 09:59:13

Thankyou

Labradoodliedoodoo Sat 30-Dec-17 10:00:50

I’ve realised we need to develop our foreplay.

Advertisement

WellWhatToSayAboutThis Sat 30-Dec-17 13:28:11

Sorry, it' coital.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in