Talk

Advanced search

Anyone have children at/experience of Greycourt school?

(3 Posts)
stillfeel18inside Thu 15-Oct-09 12:56:58

Went to see it recently and really loved it - great (if slightly unusual) head, much spruced up school with good facilities, lots going on and very nice kids. I just wondered if anyone could enlighten me further as to what it's like once your child is there?

stillfeel18inside Thu 15-Oct-09 12:58:08

Went to see it recently and really loved it - great (if slightly unusual) head, much spruced up school with good facilities, lots going on and very nice kids. I just wondered if anyone could enlighten me further as to what it's like once your child is there?

MsDav Thu 15-Oct-09 16:41:56

I have a DC at Greycourt, Head has really turned it around so much its expected to be over subscribed this year. My child is really liking it and was chosen to be one of the tour guides this year and last year. She naturally complains about homework but it seems to be about the right amount. I can't say for other ability groups but the top set are stretched quite a bit in a good way especially in maths and science in my experience. I definitely think its a school well on its way up.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now