Talk

Advanced search

Secondary Schools in Medway

(4 Posts)
glasshouse Fri 11-Sep-09 16:18:27

Just after some advice with regards to good secondary schools in Medway. My son has just started Yr 2 so I know I have some time yet, but really haven't a clue where I should be looking. Don't think we'll go down the 11+ route, I'd like him to go to grammar but I don't think he'd be able for it really. I have looked at the league tables but found them a bit depressing!

cuppateaplease Sat 12-Sep-09 14:21:28

Where abouts in medway are you?
I'm actually outside, but near the border, so may be able to find out about schools in hoo/strood/rochester from friends but could not compare them to schools the other side of Medway
However much can change (from Y2to when you will be looking)- hoo has just had a new head as it had been rapidly going down hill with the previous head but seems to be improving already (so I'm told!)

glasshouse Mon 14-Sep-09 08:32:53

Sorry I didn't get back to you, I haven't had access to the internet until I got back to work! Thanks for responding. I'm in Gillingham, so the other side from you. Would be grateful to receive any suggestions.

glasshouse Tue 15-Sep-09 11:27:18

bump

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now