Talk

Advanced search

OCR GCSE Physical Education

(5 Posts)
xenawarriorprincess Tue 08-Sep-09 11:12:56

Can anyone help - my son is doing his PE log for jogging - does anyone have any ideas on how best to do this - this is the first time his school is doing it - what does it have to include and in how much detail - does anyone have any examples they could direct us to? In anticipation.... grin

shelleylou Tue 08-Sep-09 14:38:40

is it still a couple of sports he chooses to do?
Unless its changed from when i did it. The log has to give the distance, times etc the techniques used, how he feels he could improve the techniques and aims he has for times etc IMO jogging isnt the easiest to do but that could be as i cant think how i would explain that in as much detail as say hockey.

mussyhillmum Tue 08-Sep-09 14:52:55

Hi,

I am afraid I have no experience of OCR GCSE PE. However, there are examples of running logs and training programmes on the Runners World website which are very helpful.

xenawarriorprincess Tue 08-Sep-09 15:09:38

Thanks mussyhillmum for your lead and shelleylou - we have just seen the teacher who says all will be revealed in the next lesson!!!

shelleylou Wed 09-Sep-09 12:49:14

ahh. I know thats what i had to do when i did it it 01/02. thats good then

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now