Talk

Advanced search

A Level past papers.

(10 Posts)
stitchtime Wed 05-Aug-09 19:44:13

Does anyone know where i can access any online? i have googled and found an ocr website, but its a bit useless as all the diagrams, graphs, tables etc have been deleted because of third party copyright laws. the library is being unhelpful, and i dont want to pay out even more money than i already have.
any help appreciated.

i need them for biology, chemistry and physics

poopscoop Wed 05-Aug-09 19:46:41

www.freepastpapers.com

will just double check myself and report back

poopscoop Wed 05-Aug-09 19:47:45

not that one, just a moment.....

percypig Wed 05-Aug-09 19:47:59

Only way is through the website, is OCR the one you need? Only other way would be to ask local schools or colleges- I've got past papers for friends before, not a big deal for me as we've got loads.

poopscoop Wed 05-Aug-09 19:49:18

this one?

here

percypig Wed 05-Aug-09 19:53:15

Sorry, meant to add the specs just changed last year, and the changes are quite major in some subjects in terms of style of question etc. This year was first AS, 2010 will be first A2, so there are not many past papers available

stitchtime Wed 05-Aug-09 19:58:10

thank you
i'm not too fussed about the actual board, as the exam i am giving isnt a levels. its suggested that i practice using these papers as it gives the appropriate level and type, iyswim.
if you have any spare lying around, i would love them.

Lilymaid Wed 05-Aug-09 20:05:18

Did you look for OCR here?
I don't know what is missing from these.

Karam Wed 05-Aug-09 20:30:46

If you don't need specific exam boards, then usually AQA are the best for past papers. www.aqa.org.uk

HTH

percypig Wed 05-Aug-09 20:33:15

Stichtime I teach English so am not much use to you! If you don't need a specific board try them all - CCEA, Edexcel, AQA, WJEC and OCR

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now