Talk

Advanced search

Calling Alexandra Park School (Muswell Hill) Mums....

(3 Posts)
mussyhillmum Thu 09-Jul-09 19:31:06

Hi. We will be looking at secondary schools for our dc in the near future. We know lots about Fortismere, but very little about APS. I am hoping that there might be some mners who could give me the "good, bad and ugly". In particular, we would like to know whether there is any setting and in which subjects. Many thanks for your help!

Mussyhillmum

mussyhillmum Sat 11-Jul-09 21:33:19

Are there no APS mnetters? Is this a good or a bad thing?!

boyngirl Sun 12-Jul-09 09:28:08

I'm not an APS mnetter so don't get excited! But I started thread about N10/Fortismere yesterday so also really want to know about APS. We don't live in Mus but are planning to move there soon.

A friend of mine, whose kids go to Fortismere and v happy there, says APS is very well regarded in Mus. Her view is 'you can't lose, either F or APS are brilliant schools'. I'll ask her more about it tomorrow when I see her, see if she has friends with kids there. Another Mussy mum I know with kids of primary age, says the kids coming out of APS look bit rough!! I said all 12-15 year old kids are big gobby scruffy nightmares anway!

Can you tell me what you know about Fortismere? Good to garner as many opinions as poss. At mo we in Barnet with lots of good selective schools so it's a bit of a risk and a big decision to move...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now