Talk

Advanced search

Supplementary GCSE French

(3 Posts)
nlondondad Wed 01-Jul-09 15:24:46

My son, who will be starting GCSE French next year has fallen behind with his French this year.

Can anyone recommend a good learning package to help with GCSE french. For example a computer package or an audio visual package?

Another possibility might be to get him some conversation classes for the next few weeks. Any thoughts?

We live in N london by the way.

Milliways Wed 01-Jul-09 16:45:10

The GCSE revision books are worth getting at the start of the course as they cover loads of vocab etc and it is set out in easy to revise chunks.

Maybe you could get a language student to help in the hols? My DD is doing A level languages and starting a degree in Oct, and she has done extra tuition before now for local younger friends.

mummyrex Wed 01-Jul-09 17:43:12

I am using the maths and English materials I got from here, if the French course they have is anything like as good then I am sure it will be spot on. My DS pestering me to get the Spanish stuff but I'll give a few weeks first - it's too hot to start doing more!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now