Talk

Advanced search

AbouT bullying maybe?

(3 Posts)
Gorionine Wed 10-Jun-09 17:09:59

I am not quite sure where to post this. and if it will be of any use really but I will try just in case.

Twice now , on my way to schoolto pick up my DCs, I see this boy coming out of one of the local high school bus crying and upset, looking quite distressed. The first time I stopped him to ask if he was OK and needed any help, he just ran away crying. Today he just had a look at me, I saw him muttering something and he ran again.

I feel bad for him and would like to help but I really do not know how. I feel that if I follow him home to speak to his parents they will think I am a loon. If I call the school and say I think one of their pupils might be bullied but do not know who he actually is it won't help much . I am not sure the bus driver can do anything either. Should I just forget about it.sad

AMumInScotland Wed 10-Jun-09 20:08:24

I think you could try talking to the bus driver, and ask if he's noticed this - then maybe suggest he should speak to someone at the school and discreetly point out this child. It may not be bullying - he may be miserable about something at home for instance - but if someone at least knows about it, they can get the form teacher or whoever to have a quiet word.

Gorionine Thu 11-Jun-09 07:27:48

Thanks, I will try that. the reason I thought it might be bullying was because it was when he got out of the bus after school, but yes, he might as well be dreading going back home.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now