Talk

Advanced search

EHS is it worth the money?

(8 Posts)
RedPT Thu 25-Mar-21 17:42:48

@Avanty I like EHS for the small class sizes, the broad range of subjects, the sports and other activities that the girls can do before and after school, and the caring nature of the school. It's academic and the girls work hard, but there is a range of abilities. I don't know anything about King's High School I'm afraid. Feel free to PM me.

Avanty Wed 24-Mar-21 02:58:51

@RedPT We are considering to apply EHS for our dd too. Can you share with us what's good about this school? We are thinking to apply EHS and King's High School Warwick. Do you heard anything about KHSW as well? Thank you so much!

(We will be moving to Birmingham soon but not yet)

RedPT Sun 21-Feb-21 20:38:49

hoping2016 - I've sent you a PM

hoping2016 Sun 21-Feb-21 18:28:49

Would you know how it compares with sutton girls?

OP’s posts: |
hoping2016 Sun 21-Feb-21 17:49:50

Thank you for your comments much appreciated!! Yes the journey is quite long indeed !! Can I ask what you were impressed with in particular?

RedPT Sun 21-Feb-21 16:54:31

Hi, My daughter went a few years ago now, I was very impressed with it. They have had a change of head - I don't know what difference that has made to the school.
It's a long journey for your daughter though.

hoping2016 Sun 21-Feb-21 12:40:55

Anyone have experience of EHS in Birmingham please?

hoping2016 Sat 20-Feb-21 21:33:59

We are considering this school for our dd could anyone with children currently at the school share their thoughts?

We will hopefully get a place at sutton girls and need to weigh up both options. We live within walking distance to sutton girls, EHS would be a straight forward bus ride which would take around 50min/1 hr.

Thanks in advance

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in