Talk

Advanced search

11+ exam for Millhill County High School

(6 Posts)
Rajdeep Sun 25-Oct-20 07:34:07

Hi there, my son sat in for 11+ exam for Mill Hill County High school and he scored 263 out of 280. Does anyone know what could be the offer score for this year? Getting really worried if he will be offered a place or not. He worked really hard for this. I would really appreciate if anyone could share their views about this matter. Thank you to all the lovely people out there 😊

OP’s posts: |
NOTANUM Sun 25-Oct-20 09:23:57

Well done to your DC.
Go over to the Herts/Greater London chat group on @ www.elevenplusexams.co.uk

There will be plenty of chat about that and all other local schools. They are a bit fanatical though so don't panic when you read the posts!

Rajdeep Sun 25-Oct-20 10:22:51

Hi there, thank you so much for your comment. I have checked there and they are still showing chat from last year. Nothing for this year though.

NOTANUM Sun 25-Oct-20 14:09:21

Start a thread because they absolutely love talking about exams and results there smile
There is a well known tutor there called DAOGroupie who prepares kids for all the North London/Herts exams (state and independent) and who often replies with scores from his tutored kids.

Good luck!

PettsWoodParadise Tue 27-Oct-20 07:36:24

There are very recent threads on Mill Hill see this page: www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum/11plus/viewforum.php?f=71

Rajdeep Tue 27-Oct-20 10:17:09

Thanks Pettswoodparadise, really helpful. Bit worried for my son now as done children scored much much higher than him. But I am still proud of him for all his hard work to get to this stage. Thank you again for your valuable comment

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in