Talk

Advanced search

Dr Chan's GCSE Total Recall System

(4 Posts)
ssarguro Mon 03-Feb-20 11:22:17

Hi
I see a lot of ads and as my daughter will be appearing for GCSE next year, I was wondering if it's a good book to have. It's not available on Amazon and I don't have diverse reviews. Obviously the site which is selling the books has fantastic reviews. Want to know if the book is really worth it.
thanks

OP’s posts: |
Notie Mon 02-Mar-20 13:26:23

I ordered the book and realised that the advert requires you to make another order which was valued at over £170 after the offer. I was strapped for extra funds so l ordered the book being advertised for under £ . I am just opening the book now it's a GREAT DISAPPOINTMENT!!! l cant stress this enough. The book is more of read up on how the memory works and how it retains information. In the advert , they refer to the book being used for younger age groups and this is absurd that l think even an already advance child doing GCSE would find it very difficult to dissect and understand the relevance of the book. They pick random topics from random subjects to use as examples. Something you can pick from your local library as a parent to read to while waiting for the children to do activities in the library. Their marketing advert is very misleading and unfortunately l have gone past the return period time otherwise l would be requesting my REFUND ASAP!!!.... ITS BEYOND MISLEASING....

ssarguro Mon 02-Mar-20 18:29:01

Thanks for the response... I always question a product which is extensively advertised...

OP’s posts: |
Notie Tue 03-Mar-20 11:45:52

I skipped the price of the initial book being advertised by error... In total with postage , l payed just under £30.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in