Talk

Advanced search

Does anyone from Bexley / Bexleyheath area send their child to eltham college or Colfs?

(7 Posts)
Mayday1990 Mon 14-Oct-19 22:15:27

Hi- was just wandering does anyone from Bexley / Bexleyheath areas send their child to eltham college/ colfes/ Dulwich? If so do they still manage to mix with their peers who would generally live closer to the school?

OP’s posts: |
JoJoSM2 Mon 14-Oct-19 22:42:38

I'm not from your area but I'd say that London indies tend to have children commuting in from many different places and they make friends.

Lightsabre Mon 14-Oct-19 22:51:40

Quite a few from Bexley to those schools. Dulwich would be a stretch and a long journey. I think the foundation school coach starts early in Chislehurst?

DarlingOscar Tue 15-Oct-19 13:15:36

Dulwich schools would be a long stretch but Colfes and Eltham should be manageable?

But none of the school coach routes go through there - they tend to be Bromley/Chislehurst/Beckenham pick ups.

FWIW distance is no barrier to kids friendships -but if you choose a distant school then you have to be happy to spend a few years ferrying them to fixtures/sleepovers/clubs etc

Titi35 Thu 17-Oct-19 08:51:25

Hi - My son is in year 5 and I am looking for a good independent school that have a good sports facililties. We lived around the Higham and Gravesend. Any suggestions. Thanks

Lightsabre Thu 17-Oct-19 10:17:26

Titi35, it might be best for you to start your own thread with the areas in the title as these areas are not in SE London. You will get tailored advice then.

Titi35 Thu 17-Oct-19 13:55:56

Lightsabre

Thank you very much, will do that.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in