Talk

Advanced search

Roedean - Roedean Moira House -???

(5 Posts)
trailfinder09 Fri 06-Sep-19 23:41:16

Hi everyone, we obviously know Roedean but I have come across Roedean Moira House. Does anyone know of them? Are they part of the same consortium? Then why different names? How do the two compare?
Any insights would be helpful.

DW69 Sat 07-Sep-19 14:47:59

Roedean Moira House (formerly Moira House) joined the Roedean group of schools just over a year ago. They're an all through girls' school in Eastbourne. Lovely school which offers the girls exciting opportunities in a very caring environment.

trailfinder09 Sat 07-Sep-19 15:13:28

thanks DW69, but how are the different from Roedean then? Just can't work it out why open an other girls's school literally less than an hour drive from Brighton? Do they share resources/ programmes?

LesLavandes Sat 07-Sep-19 17:24:20

You should enquire at the schools. It probably gives some info on websites

DW69 Mon 09-Sep-19 17:18:11

Isn't Roedean co-ed? I think they're also selective whereas Roedean Moira House isn't selective. The Roedean International programme is shared I think. I would highly recommend a visit to Roedean Moira House if you're looking for pastoral lead, student centred education.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »