Talk

Advanced search

Lady Margaret School vs Sacred Heart High School Hammersmith

(5 Posts)
NSresearch19 Wed 06-Mar-19 15:51:12

Hi, I am wondering if any mums have any views on Lady Margaret school in Fulham / Parsons Green. There are some very negative and concerning reviews online. Our daughter may have the opportunity to join in September for year 7. I would be grateful if any mums could share advice, factual info that they may have experienced themselves or through their friends / community. She has been offered a place at Sacred Heart High School in Hammersmith and I cannot find any reviews online. Ultimately it would be a choice between those two schools. Thanking you in advance.

OP’s posts: |
Ivegotthree Wed 06-Mar-19 16:22:15

I've heard it's gone downhill recently - that is local gossip and I don't know any more.

Everyone I know with DC at SHHS loves it.

Thesunalwaysshines Wed 06-Mar-19 16:38:06

LMS is a great school have friends with DDs there who are very happy with it. Either SH or LMS would be great to have!

sw19007 Wed 06-Mar-19 16:53:53

Know lots of happy girl at LMS.
If you're catholic I would have thought SH was the obvious choice. I thought it was almost impossible to get a place there if you're not?
I know quite a few people who missed out on LMS and are hoping for places off the Waitlist this year.

NSresearch19 Wed 06-Mar-19 19:57:17

Thank you very much for your responses!

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in