Talk

Advanced search

Secondary school

(8 Posts)
fedda Sat 07-Jul-07 11:11:58

Who is happy with their child's school in London/Kingston?

fedda Sat 07-Jul-07 14:16:48

Bump

Avoidingcolleagues Sat 07-Jul-07 23:19:56

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

fedda Sat 07-Jul-07 23:31:00

My child is into numeracy and computers, he likes sience and he would be happy in sience/ computing college but some people say it's just the name to get some money rather then it's specialized. We were thinking of a school in Richmond although we live a bit far from there, may be Isleworth or some other area which has good schools with less chance of bulling. It doesn't matter if it's a mixed school or boys school but we'd like it to be a happy place with good learning facilities where kids respect each other, with a good head and dedicated teachers. Thank you for offering your advice.

Avoidingcolleagues Sat 07-Jul-07 23:41:13

fedda Sat 07-Jul-07 23:45:54

I'm in Hounslow borrough at the moment but we might move if necessery although if we find a good school which my son can go to from here we'll stay. What schools would you recommend, please?

Avoidingcolleagues Sun 08-Jul-07 00:05:25

fedda Sun 08-Jul-07 17:00:59

Everyone I've asked said to me that if i want a good school for my child, I have to move. That's it, we are moving! Any area with good school considered, outside London as well. Ta.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: