Advanced search

Wimbledon High offers / waitlist

(5 Posts)
amblondon Thu 22-Feb-18 10:51:24

Any of you out there with daughters who have offers at WHS but are not 100% sure whether you will accept? Either because you're veering towards another independent school or are waiting for the state school allocations before deciding?

We're on the waitlist and have no idea how much movement, if any, there is likely to be...

Any responses or pure speculation welcome!

OP’s posts: |
itschilly Thu 22-Feb-18 12:47:23

I only know one person who had a firm offer at WHS and they have already turned it down.
I know loads who have WL places ( us included..) so I'm not sure how many are on it.
Good luck! DD isn't keen anyway so we're not holding out for a place.

amblondon Thu 22-Feb-18 20:42:43

Thanks itschilly.

I read your first sentence and it cheered me up!

I read your second sentence and I wasn't so cheerful anymore!

Ah well. I guess we will see what happens!

Good luck too

OP’s posts: |
anothercantthinkofanothername Sun 04-Mar-18 15:43:51

We got offered a waitlist place on Friday as did a friend so it is moving. If you haven't heard yet, good luck!

amblondon Mon 05-Mar-18 10:44:44

We just got offered a place at WHS off the waitlist too...just after having accepted our offer (today!) at Putney High. I think we will end up sticking with PHS but going to talk to our prep school again to see if they have any helpful views.

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in