Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

When will 2017 GCSE dates be set?

(7 Posts)
KingscoteStaff Sun 09-Jul-17 11:46:16

I'd like to get these in the diary. DS will do a mix of boards and a mix of GCSE and IGCSE next summer.

I am being pressed to confirm some work commitments for late June/July and obviously want to be around during his exam period.

When are the dates confirmed, and will they be available centrally or will I need to check through all the different boards' sites?

And do they ever change, or will they be set in stone once published?

Thanks, chaps.

noblegiraffe Sun 09-Jul-17 12:18:31

The May/June 2018 exam timetables are on the exam boards' websites, I think the final versions were published at the end of June so these shouldn't change.

NotReallyButReally Sun 09-Jul-17 14:56:20

for example: filestore.aqa.org.uk/admin/t_table_pdf/AQA-TT-GCE-JUN18-P.PDF

Allthebestnamesareused Sun 09-Jul-17 18:51:08

Edexcel and OCR are up too (provisional) but CIE says theirs are issued in October

noblegiraffe Sun 09-Jul-17 19:10:29

Edexcel's timetable is final, I think all summer timetables are final now. The ones that are released in October may be for the January series of exams.

Allthebestnamesareused Sun 09-Jul-17 20:56:23

Goodo re Edexcel being final as most of my Ds's are with them. NobleGiraffe - if you can find a link to CIE June 2018 that'd be great as we are trying to arrange possible holidays but their site definitely says October.

Its for CIE igcse Biology and Physics.

KingscoteStaff Sun 09-Jul-17 21:46:04

Thanks for realising I meant 2018...

2018! Extraordinary. Still sounds quite Space Age.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now