Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Diverbo Teens Programme

(3 Posts)
12Carol Mon 05-Jun-17 02:11:23

Has anyone had any experience of this programme please for their teens? My daughter is 16 and very keen on going. It would just be nice to know what she would be letting herself in for and how much supervision there is in reality. We pay for the flight to Madrid and then Diverbo pay for the transport to the hotel and the board and food for the time she is there.

Alfairnie123 Tue 04-Jul-17 08:54:55

Hello, My daughter who is 16 is currently on a program with Diverbo for 2 weeks in Jaen. She is having a ball! The safety and strictness is second to none an the time is full of activities some , no time to get bored or homesick. She says the food is great and plentiful and all the leaders are lovely. She has only been there for a week and she has made a lot of new friends from all over the world.
They are quite strict with times they can use their phones to meassage home or facetime, but there is a allocated time each day (not a bad thing!) hope this is helpful

petrova Tue 04-Jul-17 21:58:00

My DS did this for 3 years and absolutely loved it. He had a fantastic time , made friends from all over the world - many of whom he is still in touch with ( 2 Americans he met there came to stay with us last summer.)
The organisation is excellent , facilities good - he had an absolute ball!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now