Talk

Advanced search

Farnborough Hill - Would you recommend the school?

(3 Posts)
mumstheword840 Fri 12-May-17 08:35:30

We are looking at senior schools for our DD and one on our list is Farnborough Hill. Over the years we have heard many good things about the school so under the previous Head Teacher the school ranked top of our list. This year the school has a new Head.

If your DD is currently there I would love to hear your thoughts on the school please. Is your DD happy and academically challenged? What is the school like with the new Head? Would you recommend it to a prospective parent? Thanks in advance for your help.

Mariamerryweather123 Sun 14-May-17 16:27:34

My DD is in year 7 at Farnborough Hill and loves it as do her friends - as far as I can gather. She is pretty bright and is being challenged academically but I think the pastoral care is excellent too. The school has a lovely, positive atmosphere and I would definitely recommend it.

Hth

mumstheword840 Thu 18-May-17 06:20:11

Thank you Mariamerryweather123, that is so good to hear. I am so pleased that your DD loves it there. We do get a good feeling when we visit the school.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now