Talk

Advanced search

Wandsworth Test

(10 Posts)
amsy777 Mon 08-May-17 10:27:01

Help! I don't know why but I thought the wansdworth test for admissions 2018 was in January 2018 - but it's in September 2017.

I havent prepared my daughter at all for verbal and non verbal.

Please I really need some advice. On the website they say they use GL aasesment papers but I can't find GL assesment papers on amazon.

Alos, can anyone recommend a website or books that help break down how to teach your child verbal and non verbal.

Any advice will be very much appreciated.

Thank you

MagicMarkers Mon 08-May-17 13:17:12

The Wandsworth test dates have changed this year. You're not going crazy.

Bond books from Amazon or WH Smiths. There is also Bond online, which explains answers to the questions.

Also have a look at the elevenplus website and this bit ...

www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/advice/gl-assessment-nfer-and-letts

AveEldon Mon 08-May-17 13:29:56

www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=dp_byline_sr_book_1?ie=UTF8&text=GL+Assessment&search-alias=books-uk&field-author=GL+Assessment&sort=relevancerank&tag=mumsnetforum-21

whataboutbob Wed 10-May-17 22:01:02

Does anyone know how and when you register for the Wandsworth test (for Tooting graveney)?

Noitsnotteatimeyet Wed 10-May-17 22:38:19

Info about the test here

Incidentally the test has never been in January - until last year it was in November but moved to September for 2017 admissions

whataboutbob Sat 13-May-17 13:09:38

Thank you noitsnot. It seems they don't have their 2017 info out on the website yet.

houseisfallingdown Sat 13-May-17 16:36:24

Wandsworth primary schools know the date already I think. We have been told it but I have lost the. It of paper!

whataboutbob Sat 13-May-17 21:06:52

Thanks, I guess it's worth me ringing the education department at the council then.

AveEldon Mon 22-May-17 09:17:19

From the council "The registration period for current Yr5 pupils to take the Wandsworth Year 6 Test in September 2017 will open on 3rd July and close on 8th September.
Please do not register if your child is already attending a maintained Wandsworth primary school as your child will take the test in school."

whataboutbob Mon 22-May-17 20:01:35

Thanks so much Eldon, that's really useful.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now