Talk

Advanced search

Camden School for Girls

(6 Posts)
ezhinka Mon 01-May-17 16:49:30

Has anyone moved their daughter from private primary to CSG? Is she happy there? Pluses and minuses in comparison to private secondary in your opinion?

primeofmissjeanbrodie Mon 08-May-17 13:57:18

I moved my daughter from a private primary to CSG instead of sending her to the private senior school. She is happy there and so far has not regretted the move.

ezhinka Tue 09-May-17 21:25:48

thank you, good to know!
Do you know if they support anyhow the girls who got in on music ability? I mean offering extra music tuition, entering them into various performances, etc?

primeofmissjeanbrodie Thu 11-May-17 15:46:12

The music department is very good and my daughter has been involved in some lovely performances. However, she did not get in on a music place so I'm not able to answer your question about support for those that do. I would imagine that it is the case that extra support and tuition is offered but perhaps you could ask the school.

HalfCarrot Thu 11-May-17 18:17:15

Prime have you any idea why the catchment is so small for some bands and so big for others? Do you (or did you) live extremely close?

primeofmissjeanbrodie Mon 15-May-17 14:00:52

Sorry halfcarrot - I don't know the answer to your question about catchment and banding. We live quite near the school.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now