Talk

Advanced search

GCSE Easter holiday revision - SW London

(6 Posts)
betsycoed Wed 01-Mar-17 11:19:36

My Y11 needs some one to one revision help in a couple of subjects over the Easter holidays - just wondering if anyone can recommend anywhere local?

Bolddecision Wed 01-Mar-17 17:02:38

Laidlaw education usually run some revision lessons over the Easter holidays. I just had a quick look at the website and they are using their Dukes Meadows venue in Chiswick this year - not sure where you are or what subjects you are looking for but might be worth a look? I've used them for 11+ prep and mock exams, not personally for GCSE but a friend has and their child found it really beneficial.

Good luck!

Scholes34 Wed 01-Mar-17 18:54:06

Is your school not laying on revision classes? These can be good because they are well focussed.

alex535 Wed 01-Mar-17 19:09:48

You can take a look at www.mymasterclass.co.uk and get in touch there with any questions you have, there are english and maths gcse day-long revision masterclasses held at central london university venues which are relevant to you asking about core subjects. They are also exam board specific. Good luck otherwise!

roastpotatoesandsprouts Wed 01-Mar-17 19:14:23

I booked DS here for his A levels last year

www.mpw.ac.uk/locations/london/courses/easter-revision/

betsycoed Thu 02-Mar-17 10:01:33

Thanks for the replies everyone. I'm going to try Laidlaw first as the location is really convenient for us, and it sounds like they cover the subjects needed. There are just a few specific topics (in maths and science) that need some consolidation so if they have availability that would fit the bill.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now