Talk

Advanced search

LEH/ Lady Eleanor Holles

(5 Posts)
nononsencemum Fri 13-Jan-17 22:29:53

We got a letter from LEH this afternoon with an interview offer. Really pleased about it although it is not our first choice school. Anyone else got the news today? Thanks

nononsencemum Fri 13-Jan-17 22:31:55

and what percentage of the children gets through to an interview stage?

highclere Sat 14-Jan-17 16:37:40

I read on here (older thread though) that they will offer 130-140 to 200 interviews. Haven't asked these questions to the school though. We too were really pleased. Good luck!

agapanthii Mon 16-Jan-17 12:18:14

I don't know how many they interview but I do know that they have around 105/108 places in the year group. They have a junior depart of around 45/ 46 girls, and MOST do move up to seniors, though not all. I would assume at least 35 places will have already been offered to junior girls in advance of the entrance exam (they don't need to sit); so are looking to fill circa 70 places from the external exam. I have dds who have moved through the school this way. hth.
Good luck!

agapanthii Mon 16-Jan-17 12:24:16

should say - assume at least 35 have accepted places... others who are offered choose to go other routes. such as Tiffin, or boarding or co-ed etc.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now