Talk

Advanced search

Kings Peterborough past papers -Entrance exam

(5 Posts)
user1483387350 Mon 02-Jan-17 20:37:53

Hi All,

I am collecting the past entrance exam papers for Kings Peterborough school. If any body have any past papers for the entrance exam can I please have it. I can always take photocopies and return them to you. If I can have at least papers from 2006 that would be a big help. Also can anybody recommend a tutor for 11+ and Kings entrance exams. Any advice also most welcome. Thank you in advance

whyohwhy000 Tue 03-Jan-17 19:57:25

DS goes to King's. smile

The website has Maths + English past papers, but can't give verbal reasoning due to copyright. DS came 32nd (out of roughly 300) so didn't get in through exam, but the church category instead.
Advice: Make sure you return the King's form as well as the council form - the King's one has to be in about 10 days before the council one. You also have to register for the test separately. Apply for all the categories you are eligible for.

user1483387350 Tue 03-Jan-17 21:12:32

Hiya, thank you for all the information. The website only has 2017 entrance exam papers which I have printed . I am after the entrance exam past papers for years 2010-2016 at least.
Any advice /information most welcome.

Allthebestnamesareused Fri 06-Jan-17 19:02:10

When my son applied to a different school we actually used a selection of various schools' exams (many were similar) just as practice.

Misplacedcell Fri 06-Jan-17 21:09:20

Search online for creative writing 11+ aids - some of the help is very worthwhile. Many selective secondary schools will post plenty of past Maths papers online so hunt them down. The variety will bring a powerful advantage.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now