Talk

Advanced search

When will you know your GCSE exam timetable, May/June 2017?

(11 Posts)
Draylon Sat 31-Dec-16 20:43:32

Can't recall when DS1's was announced!

Redsrule Sat 31-Dec-16 20:54:03

Just look on the exam boards' website.

Laniakea Sat 31-Dec-16 21:40:14

dd had hers before October half term - but I'd already found them on the exam board's websites (wanted to book a holiday!)

TeenAndTween Sun 01-Jan-17 12:26:31

We didn't get ours until feb/march I don't think, but I had already predicted the timetable by looking on the exam board websites.
You just need to be careful with the spec A v spec B stuff for some subjects.

TeenAndTween Sun 01-Jan-17 16:09:06

Thinking about this a bit more, it was definitely after mocks because it had the tiers for all the papers on it which weren't set until after mocks. So March sounds about right. It was the provisional exam entries list and we/DD had to check that everything was as expected.

Draylon Sun 01-Jan-17 16:32:07

Yes I noted the spec A and B's on AQA and thought 'ooer'.

Hopefully the school will be forthcoming soon.

TheSecondOfHerName Sun 01-Jan-17 17:08:20

Last year, I looked up the dates on the website of each exam board. The school gave DS1 a printed timetable around February (which showed that they'd accidentally entered him for a subject that he'd given up).

superram Sun 01-Jan-17 17:12:54

You can look on the exam board website. I have told the kids for my subject-so early this year-agh!!

LIZS Sun 01-Jan-17 17:16:44

Dd school has already worked it out although not issued yet. She's been through as far as possible.

PossumInAPearTree Sun 01-Jan-17 17:20:00

School know already. Because I have stupidly booked a holiday for the last Friday in June., I thought exams finished the week before. Technically it's possible dd could have an exam the day we fly out. School say her last exam should be on the Weds however they've cautioned that sometimes changes are made (rare) and it won't be finalised until march which is when they tell parents. They took pity on me and told me early when I rang slightly hysterical.

LIZS Sun 01-Jan-17 17:23:49

Our last one is 20th June. We're planning to go away the following week.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now