Crown woods / coopers?

(3 Posts)
JessiElsa82 Thu 13-Oct-16 17:05:58

I'm about to choose secondary school for my daughter and thinking about Crown woods, Eltham or Coopers, Chislehurst.

Anyone has children attending any of the schools?

I would prefer a mixed school, but could consider bullers wood and chislehurst school for girls as well.

Any advice would be truly helpful xxx

Thank you

PettsWoodParadise Thu 13-Oct-16 22:05:28

If you are in catchment for Bullers that would be my choice but it is a small catchment. It very much depends on your assessment of the schools and how your DD found them when you visited. What might be my first choice (DD started Y7 at an all girls school in Orpington this Sept so the choice is behind us thank goodness) will be different for others as you may have things on the curriculum or sports options than mean it is a better fit for your DD.

JessiElsa82 Fri 14-Oct-16 08:11:58

Yes we are in the catchment area for bullers. We been to visit all the schools and in the beginning she preferred crown woods, but now she say she don't mind we can choose for her. Most of her friends are going coopers and its the closest one for her, but personally I didn't really like the school. Would prefer a mixed school but not many in the area. Think it's gona be between crown woods or bullers. X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now