Talk

Advanced search

Wilson's year 7 summer reading list

(8 Posts)
TaraWD Fri 12-Aug-16 13:25:58

Hi, my son lost his summer reading list. If someone has it, please please pm me. Thank you.

SaturdaySurprise Fri 12-Aug-16 18:14:53

is there a summer reading list? My son is starting year 7 there and I haven't heard of one. My older son, who is also there, didn't have one either.

Some schools do it, but Wilson's usually suggests that kids have a rest during the holidays.

TaraWD Sat 13-Aug-16 00:34:24

Yes, there is a list. I'm not sure when we got it (before or after the induction day). There are about 36 books.

deepdarkwood Sat 13-Aug-16 00:42:39

Do you not have an email address for his tutor or the Y7 lead? Why not ask the school direct <it's late, and my patience is running low>

TaraWD Sat 13-Aug-16 11:13:16

Hello SundaySurprise, we know couple of books in the list, I can pm you if you would like to. It's not compulsory for boys to read all. It's impossible. As much as they can.
And Deeparkwood, I did call the school, they can't access anything without the teachers and the teachers are on holiday till the 5th September.

Blu Sun 14-Aug-16 08:21:34

Aargh. Why don't schools put everything like this up on their websites?

SaturdaySurprise Sun 14-Aug-16 20:06:42

36 books? Did this really come from the school and not from some private tutor or website? I've read everything we've been given and my son says there isn't anything.

This really doesn't sound right. Is this Wilson's School in Wallington or a different Wilson's?

Ladymuck Mon 15-Aug-16 14:23:03

Wallington County has a year 7 booklist (or did have), which sounds as if it was of the right length.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now