Talk

Advanced search

Fulham Cross - any opinions?

(5 Posts)
LetLoveWin Tue 05-Jul-16 14:42:42

We are still looking at options for my DD for year 7 in Hammersmith & Fulham area. We didn't get into Lady Margaret's or the West London Free School sad

So far, we have turned down Hurlingham & Chelsea, Harris Academy and finally accepted Platanos College, which looks to be a great school, but very far from us. Now we have just been offered a place at Fulham Cross!

I am wondering whether to take up this offer. It seems to be a nice small school with good results, although the Outstanding Ofsted report dates from 2009, and there doesn't seem to have been another inspection since then. It would be great to hear from parents who have children at the school, or anyone who knows children that go here.

Mandzi34 Tue 05-Jul-16 16:40:42

My neighbour has a daughter who attends Fulham Cross. I've spoken to the girl about it who is currently in Year 8. She really likes the school. She's quite self driven and says that she's doing very well there. It is a school I will consider for my daughter in two years time.

LetLoveWin Wed 06-Jul-16 09:33:42

Thank you for this Mandzi, am hoping to hear good things! But equally if anyone has any concerns, would like to know.

sw15mum Wed 06-Jul-16 16:09:41

I know someone there who is very happy. She was offered a place at Lady Margarets just after she'd started there which had been her first choice but decided to stay at Fulham Cross. Been there a couple of years I think.

LetLoveWin Thu 07-Jul-16 11:32:32

Thank you sw15mum, that's great to know, as Lady Margaret's also a first choice for us!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now