Talk

Advanced search

Sidcot school

(4 Posts)
plop05 Mon 20-Jun-16 22:39:58

Hi , My son is starting at Sidcot in September Y7. I would love to hear some feedback on the school to ease my mind and to know where do people generally live when there children don't board. I have to look for a house quickly and want to narrow the search area. many thanks x

littlemoon72 Mon 25-Jul-16 17:51:31

You are us in 12 months time! I think a lot of people live in winscombe and the surrounding villages. We are looking at wedmore area. I have researched endlessly about sidcot as really want the right place for my sensitive son and my dyslexic son. I haven't heard a bad thing said about the place. Good luck for September!!

emwithme Mon 25-Jul-16 18:03:16

Don't have kids (at Sidcot or otherwise) but Winscombe is the obvious choice; there's also Cheddar, Axbridge, Churchill and Langford within very easy reach.

Delly33 Mon 07-Nov-16 11:48:37

Hi there, please could you let me know how you and your son are finding Sidcot school? we are thinking of moving our children there. Many thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now