PHS and WHS open mornings - this coming Friday

(4 Posts)
MaeMobley Mon 07-Mar-16 11:48:30

Is it physically possible to attend both?

PHS - starts at 8.45
WHS - starts at 10.30 with head talk at 10.40

iloveshortbread Mon 07-Mar-16 12:40:16

I would say no. There's nowhere to park at either (so you will be relying on public transport and/or cab) and the first one will probably not start until 9, and from my experience PHS is longer than WHS. You could miss the first 10 mins of WHS (the coffee) and rush in for the head's talk, but it will be a real stretch.

MaeMobley Mon 07-Mar-16 13:07:21

Thanks Hove. That's what I was thinking. My dad is going to give us a lift between the two but I do not fancy leaving PHS at 10.15 if we are mid tour or head talk.

ohtobeanonymous Mon 07-Mar-16 13:19:11

Don't underestimate the crowds who will be attending either! Makes everything take longer on your tour. You would possibly also not really appreciate your time at PHS if you are constantly thinking about wanting to get to WHS on time...
Has either school said that they are making the Head's talk available via the website/youtube? in the past I know some schools have streamed the Head's talk if the auditorium is full on the day...worth asking!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now